Here we go.

31 December 2010

Happy New Year, darling.



This recurring head cold is really pissing me off.  I thought I managed to keep it at bay, then ATM falls prey & I act as nurse, and then mine returns in the middle of a grocery shop excursion.  Imagine being in a buzzing fluorescent hell when all of a sudden, you just want to lie down on the floor and close your eyes.


Dramatics aside, today is New Year's Eve!  Have a good one, eh?  I feel nominally better, but I would feel, in my opinion, completely recovered if this awful pressurized rain system would get the hell out of Arkansas.  It's like having weights sitting on my brow and sinuses.  The congestion I can flush away with the neti pot, but there is a small cough, which is painful due to the pressure building in and on my head.  I am in good spirits, at least, and have been baking/cooking all morning.  We're going to go spend some time at the cabin, but I don't know if it'll be a sleepover.  The comforts of home is what I need.  It won't stop me from havin' a little champagne out of a coffee mug.




Au revoir, 2010!



















Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive